The All new Roubaix
- The All-New Roubaix now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock that gives you more control and damping options, a new Pavé seat post that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered™ frame
Turbo Creo SL
- The first ever Turbo Road Bike. It delivers a light and lively road bike feel with mountain-flattening power, range for epic rides and seamless connectivity. It’s a mighty cocktail of power, range, ride quality, weight and efficiency, with the versatility that allows it to easily transition from road to gravel. The Turbo Creo SL doesn’t just redefine the e-road category, it creates a whole new sport.
The All-new enduro
- Features a full-carbon frameset, 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed.
The all-new turbo levo
- FACT 9m carbon fiber chassis and an M5 Premium Aluminum rear-end
- The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity