Specialised Venge Pro
- The Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame not only makes the Venge the most aerodynamic road bike we’ve ever created, but it’s also lightweight and stiff in all the right places. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, CFD, 3D-printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. Ultimately, this resulted in the fastest road bike we’ve ever made.
- Shimano’s new Ultegra Di2 with hydraulic disc brakes not only offers exceptionally smooth and crisp shifts, but it also provides incredible stopping power and modulation.
- The Roval CL 50 disc wheelset is light, strong, and aerodynamic. You’ll find the same rims found on its CLX cousin, with the main differences coming at the bearings—hardly discernable to mere mortal riders.
Specialised S-Works Venge – The New Shape of Speed
- The Rider-First Engineered, FACT 11r Frame not only makes the Venge the most aerodynamic road bike we’ve ever created, but it’s also lightweight and stiff in all the right places. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, CFD, 3-D Printed prototypes and real-world rider feedback. This resulted in the fastest road bike we’ve ever made.
- Fork Featuring S-Works FACT 11r carbon construction that helps cut through air like a hot knife through butter
- Roval CLX64 disc wheels aren’t only the fastest wheels we’ve tested, but they perform extremely well in crosswinds, so they’re perfect for all conditions
Click here to read more
The All-New Stumpjumper
- The Stumpjumper’s asymmetrical, FACT 11m carbon fiber construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready to take on the trail. It’s built off our 29 Trail Geometry, so it’s just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. And with SWAT™ integration in the down tube, a threaded BB, easy cable routing, and an all new chain silencer, it’s ready for anything the trail, or you, throw at it.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory has three modes—Open, Trail, and Firm—that control large compression adjustments on-the-fly. There’s also a tool adjust compression adjustment that allows for fine-tuning of the compression in Open mode.
- The legendary FIT4 damper, large stanchions, buttery-smooth Kashima coating—the FOX 36 Factory 150mm fork is one of the best out there.
Click here to browse other models
S-Works Tarmac Disc
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you’d expect from a Tarmac. The S-Works FACT 12r frameset is our highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness.
- S-Works full FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
- We’ve combined our incredibly light and stiff, carbon fiber S-Works road cranks with dual-sided power measurement, making it the lightest (440g/172.5mm) and most accurate (+/- 1%) power meter available.
S-Works 7 Road Shoe
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximises power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort
- Independent alloy BOA S3-Snap dials for on the fly micro adjustments, backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee
- Padlock heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve efficiency
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight:224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
S-Works Evade 2018
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet we’ve tested.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure.