Specialized Tarmac Expert SL6
WAS $5000 NOW $3499
Our S-Works Tarmac may be the optimal bike for winning a Grand Tour, but chances are, you’re not going to be competing in Southern France this season. But when you need a bike that’s ready to annihilate the competition on your training rides and local races, the new Tarmac Expert is pretty damn hard to beat.
- The FACT 10r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you’d expect from a Tarmac.
- S-Works full FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
- The 11-speed Shimano Ultegra 8000 shifting is extremely reliable, lightweight, and precise.
2018 Stumpjumper Expert 650b Size M
WAS $7200 NOW $5499
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- The FOX 34 fork features 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- SRAM’s 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain, with a Truvativ Descendent crank, features an ultra-wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- Hand-built Roval Traverse 650b Carbon Wheels.
2018 Venge Vias Disc Ultegra 50% Off Size 54
WAS $6,400 NOW $3,200
- The Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame design have made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that we’ve ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. And ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike we’ve ever made.
- Designed in our Win Tunnel, the fork features a FACT carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter.
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes provide exceptional power and modulation, finally marrying the Venge’s unrivalled aerodynamic design with braking that excels in any condition.
2018 S-Works 6 Road Shoe
WAS $500 NOW $300
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ (patent-pending) carbon plate to maximise power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech™ directional fibers are thermobonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.