Specialized Tarmac Expert SL6
WAS $5000 NOW $3499
Our S-Works Tarmac may be the optimal bike for winning a Grand Tour, but chances are, you’re not going to be competing in Southern France this season. But when you need a bike that’s ready to annihilate the competition on your training rides and local races, the new Tarmac Expert is pretty damn hard to beat.
- The FACT 10r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you’d expect from a Tarmac.
- S-Works full FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
- The 11-speed Shimano Ultegra 8000 shifting is extremely reliable, lightweight, and precise.
2018 Stumpjumper Expert 650b Size M
WAS $7200 NOW $5499
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- The FOX 34 fork features 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- SRAM’s 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain, with a Truvativ Descendent crank, features an ultra-wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- Hand-built Roval Traverse 650b Carbon Wheels.
2017 Tarmac Expert SL5
WAS $5,300 NOW $2,999
- FACT 10r Carbon Frame
- 11s Ultegra 6800
- 52/36 FSA Chainrings
- FSA Carbon Crank SL-K
- DT R460 Wheels
- S-Works Turbo 24mm Tyres